Sunday, May 9, 2010

Movies Movies Movies - Holidays

My daughter ask me out on a date for the non other than the super crazy fantastic IRON MAN 2...... next sat. I have heard reviews about this top on the movie chart.... damn I mean DAMN GOOD. She is watching it for the second time..... this time with me. I used to be a keen movie or cinema goer.... (those days)... now, it's like she has to literally begged me... down on her knees to get me to one.

It's not that I'm not keen... just that dont have the 'kick' anymore. I would prefer to watch movies.... in the comfort of my own home, own space & chose my own time to watch them. But then again it may not be as convincing with all the high tech sound effect that cinemas have. Still my heart is not too eager to accept her invitation just yet. I have become like my dad...... see first lah..... too early to confirm lah....

Is it laziness that sets in? at my old age? haha..... but then again thinking of the queues.... thinking about the huge shopping crowd, which lays me off most of the time (that's why I dont frequent malls) & the traffic..... am I wanting the lay back life? In a way, probably yes.... I'm looking for slower momentum.... trying to take a step back, trying to slow down my pace (I walk to fast my sis use to say).. if she were to mentioned lets go for a holiday, I would be the first one to raise my hands! Not that I dont fancy going out with my girl.... but movies? (though it is also a good way to relieve stress)....

So, she will hv to wait till probably Friday before I could give her an answer......

No comments:

Post a Comment